Enogen Seed by Golden Harvest
Enogen® Corn for Ethanol Production
Enogen corn is engineered to improve process efficiency, enhancing ethanol production. Farmers have the potential to earn a premium per-bushel for ethanol grain deliveries.
Enogen® Corn for Feed Enogen corn can deliver up to a 5% increase in feed efficiency for feedlot or dairy cattle with improved digestibility, starch, and sugar availability in the ration.
Benefits of Enogen® for Ethanol Production
- Consistent premiums for corn that supports highly efficient ethanol production
- The first biotech corn output trait specifically for ethanol production
- Increased profit potential
Benefits of Enogen® for Feed
- Improved starch digestibility and energy availability
- Supports improved production and may reduce feed costs
- Potential for 5% increase in feed efficiency
- Flexibility for use as either grain or silage
- Improved silage quality and consistency with higher starch digestibility and nutrient availability